TAO Orientation to Counseling
Students are encouraged to complete the TAO Orientation to Counseling portion of their Initial Assessment prior to attending their Initial Assessment appointment.
How to complete Online Orientation to Counseling:
- Click HERE and sign up for TAO Connect using your go.olemiss.edu email.
- Once registered, you will receive a welcome email and may then access the assigned TAO Orientation to Counseling.
- You will be asked to complete 2 sessions: “Problem Solving” and “CBT: Lifestyle Factors”. (These sessions can be found under your TO DO list on the TAO dashboard.)
- FEEL FREE to explore any of the other 150+ sessions in TAO at your disposal!!
- Once complete, all you need to do is call the UCC and schedule your Initial Assessment!
- If you find that the TAO resources suffice in helping you meet your needs, GREAT! If not, we are here for you!
- Remember to download the TAO mobile app for convenient, on the go, anytime, anywhere access!