TAO Orientation to Counseling
Please complete the following online Orientation to Counseling prior to scheduling an Initial Assessment at the UCC. Once completed, contact the UCC @ 662-915-3784 to schedule.
How to complete Online Orientation to Counseling:
- Click HERE and sign up for TAO Connect using your olemiss.edu email.
- Once registered, you will receive a welcome email and may then access the assigned TAO Orientation to Counseling.
- You will be asked to complete 2 sessions: “Problem Solving” and “CBT: Lifestyle Factors”. (These sessions can be found under your TO DO list on the TAO dashboard.)
- FEEL FREE to explore any of the other 150+ sessions in TAO at your disposal!!
- Once complete, all you need to do is call the UCC and schedule your Initial Assessment!
- If you find that the TAO resources suffice in helping you meet your needs, GREAT! If not, we are here for you!
- Remember to download the TAO mobile app for convenient, on the go, anytime, anywhere access!