Embedded Counseling Services
The University Counseling Center (UCC) offers scheduled New Client and Individual Counseling
sessions at the embedded offices across campus to increase mental health support and
decrease barriers to access services.
All appointments at the embedded UCC offices are by appointment only.
Appointments at embedded locations also require initial and follow-up paperwork be completed prior to arrival to appointment.
Current embedded UCC locations include:
- George Street House for Veteran & Military Services – Counselor Tina Kepner
- Graduate House for graduate students – Counselor Caelyn Ditz
- William Magee Center for AOD and Wellness Education – Counselor April Hammons
What you can expect during your face-to-face “New Client” appointment with the UCC
• Discuss your concern(s) that brought you to seek counseling services
• Create therapeutic goals together with the support of the UCC counselor
• Review recommended supports, including any follow-up therapy sessions
• Schedule follow-up therapy sessions, as interested and needed