Please read before scheduling:
- If you do not see any availability, or have specific questions, please call 662-915-3785 during regular business hours (M-F, 8A-5P) to schedule an appointment.
- If you are already receiving counseling/psychiatric services or have received counseling/psychiatric services in the past at the UCC, please contact 662-915-3785 to schedule your next appointment.
- In the event you are seeking an EAP appointment, please call our office at the number listed above.
- There is a $50 charge to your bursar account if you do not cancel within two hours of your appointment or do not show up for your appointment.
New Clients Schedule Here:
- After scheduling a first appointment, intake paperwork is sent out via an email the day prior to your appointment, and must be completed prior to your appointment. Paperwork can also be filled out in our office if you arrive 15 minutes prior to the appointment. Check your spam folder for email containing your paperwork.